Age Reviver – Anti Aging + Vitality Boost
AGE Reviver is a third generation product for the enhancement of general health in aging which is developed and scientifically formulated from well reputed traditional herbal formulation, and made from remarkable herbal tonics. Its active ingredients have been traditionally used for hundreds of years and now extensive scientific evidence suggests that it helps maintain better health for the middle-aged and elderly people.
- Enhances general health in ageing.
- Helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
- May assist blood circulation.
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Helps maintain healthy immune function.
- May help normal memory function.
- May have antioxidant effects.
- Relief of insomnia.
- All herbal ingredients are tested for high quality & authenticity of species
- Only high potency, highly concentrated herbal extracts used
- Stringent contamination testing & control
Active ingredients of the product have been used for hundreds of years and now scientific evidence suggests that they may help maintain better health in aging in the middle-aged and elderly.
Current science has identified that decline or dysfunction of the immune system can lead to many diseases and exacerbate aging. The main ingredients are reported to posses the ability to regulate and boost the immune system and improve the elimination of free radicals.
Ginseng, Ganoderma, Cordyceps & Epimedium sagittatum have been used for over a thousand of years in Traditional Chinese Medicine for vital energy, to help general weakness & boost general health in ageing.
Ginkgo biloba, Salvia miltiorrhiza and Ophiopogon japonicus may help improve blood circulation.
Schizandra chinensis, Ganoderma and Poria cocos may calm the nervous tension and relieve anxiety.
Ginseng and Ginkgo biloba may help normal memory function.
Crataegus cuneate and Poria cocos are well known digestive aids and help maintain healthy digestive function.
Proudly Australian Made & Owned
This information is not intended as medical advice. A health care professional should be consulted in relation to all medical conditions. Vitamins & minerals may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.