- Ideal for people who don’t eat 2-3 serves of fish per week
- Maintains heart, brain eye and skin health
- Reduces inflammation
As an omega-3 supplement:
Adults – Take 2 capsules a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-12 years – Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
For mild joint inflammation:
Adults – Take up to 4 capsules 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Contains fish and sulfites
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional