G&W AUST Maxi Boost capsule is a specially formulated herbal medication as a masculine tonic with benefits for male well-being, sexual performance and the support of normal sexual libido, as well as the maintenance and improvement of general well-being. It was developed upon the well-established formula of our Age Reviver capsule, together with long-standing clinical experiences, the latest scientific studies and modern pharmaceutical technologies.
MaxiBoost was researched and developed by G & W AUST P/L, a research based Australian company established in 1996. The company focuses on integrative herbal research spearheaded by Dr G Hu, PhD in Medicine of Sydney University. Dr Hu and his team of researchers have already developed a series of leading edge herbal medications in the fields of ageing, allergy, arthritis, male support, sugar and cholesterol regulation, etc.
MaxiBoost capsule contains active components of the following herbs:
Panax ginseng root, Cordyceps sinensis herb, Tribulus terrestris fruit, Epimedium Sagittatum leaf, Gingko biloba leaf, Psoralea corylifolia fruit, Morinda officinalis root, Cynomorium songariorum herb, Rehmannia glutinosa rhizome, Eucommia ulmoides bark, Cornus officinalis fruit, Lycium barbarum fruit, Polygonatum sibiricum rhizome and Paeonia lactiflora root.
Traditional and Scientific Evidence
MaxiBoost is an exclusive patented formula containing highly refined and concentrated natural herbal extracts. These precious herbs have been used therapeutically for centuries:
- Panax ginseng and Cordyceps have been used in traditional Chinese medicine to tonify Qi (vital energy), overcome general weakness and fatigue and benefit male sexual performance. Research shows that the active components. the ginsenosides, might support normal sexual function and libido.
- Tribulus terrestris has long been used in traditional Chinese and Western medicines for the treatment of various ailments and is popularly claimed to support sexual function in men. Research has shown that protodioscin, an active component, might support sexual desire and performance, and maintain a healthy male reproductive system.
- Epimedium sagitattum, also called Horny Goat Weed, originates from a Chinese legend that a shepherd noticed his goats becoming particularly sexually active after eating the leaves of this plant. Since then the plant has been used to help restore lost sex drive and fight fatigue.
- Morinda officinalis, Cynomorium songariorum, Eucommia ulmoides and Psoralea corylifolia have been traditionally used in China to assist sexual function and support libido.
- Cornus officinalis, Lycium barbarum and Polygonatum sibiricum have been used in China as a rejuvenating tonic to assist in the maintenance and improvement of general well-being
- Traditionally used as a masculine tonic with benefits for male well-being, sexual performance and the support of normal healthy sexual libido.
- May assist in the maintenance of a healthy male reproductive system.
- May be beneficial to men in satisfying physiological requirements of the male body.
- Helps maintain or improve general well-being.
Adult males take 2 capsules, twice daily after meals.
A course of MaxiBoost is generally two to three months and multiple courses may be taken as required.
Always read the label. Use only as directed and consult your health care professional if symptoms persist.
Not recommended for men under 18 years of age and women.
Quality and Safety
- All herbal ingredients are tested for high quality and authenticity of species
- Highly concentrated extraction; High potency
- Stringent contamination testing and control procedures are in place
MaxiBoost capsules contain highly concentrated herbal extracts that are highly hygroscopic. Store with cap tightly closed at all times. Keep below 300C in a dry place, and avoid direct sunlight.
MaxiBoost – you can impove your sexual health naturally!
This information is not intended as medical advice. A health care professional should be consulted in relation to all medical conditions. Vitamins & minerals may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.