Gingko assists blood flow and so can increase tissue nutrition. It tones and helps normalise circulation as it has a relaxing (vasodilating) effect on arteries and a toning effect on veins. Improving circulation can enhance the utilization of oxygen and glucose by the body.
Brain cells require large amount of energy to function property. Glucose and oxygen need to create energy, as the brain has very small energy reserves. Many studies have shown positive effects of ginkgo on working memory, the speed of information processing and learning.
- Helps to improve memory and cognitive function.
- Helps to improve attention and mental clarity.
- May assist in recall and speed of information and processing.
- May assist blood circulation.
- Maintain health of capillaries.
- Helps maintain circulation to the peripheral areas of the body such as legs, hands and feet.
Each Capsule Contains:
Ginkgo biloba extract equiv. to dry leaf 2000mg
– Equiv. to Ginkgo flavonglycosides 9.6mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, tree nut, gluten, lactose, artificial colouring or flavouring.
Adults take 1 capsule 3 times daily with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children: Not recommended for children under 12 years.